- Daily rates are in US dollars
- SEVEN (7) nights minimum stay during winter season Dec 15 – Apr 15
- Methods of Payment: VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AND US CURRENCY
- Applicable Charges: 13% Government Tax, 6% Service charge in lieu of tipping
- Special offers may not be combined
- CHECK IN :3PM
- CHECK OUT: 11AM
1 – 6 PERSONS PER UNIT
- Parties with more than 6 guests please call Casa Caribe at 1 (345) 945-4287 as some units can accommodate up to 8 people. Additional charge of $75 per person/per day. Children age 2 and under no charge.
Reservations, cancellations, or changes are accepted if received prior to the cancellation periods:
- January 4 – December 14: minimum 60 days’ notice
- December 15 – January 3: minimum 120 days’ notice
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES:
- Reservations, cancellations or changes are accepted if received prior to the cancellation periods detailed above.
- If the reservation is cancelled outside of the applicable cancellation periods, the Renter will forfeit the full amount.
- If the reservation is cancelled within the applicable cancellation period, the Renter will be charged 4% of the rental amount collected.
- Reservations made with advance deposits that need to be moved from the original dates booked must be used within a year from the change date or the funds paid will be forfeited.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS:
- For rentals of 1 – 3 nights, full payment is due at booking.
- For rentals longer than 3 nights, 50% of the full payment is due at the time of booking.
- Jan 4 – Dec 14: balance due 60 days before check in.
- Dec 15 – Jan 3: balance due 120 days before check in.
In the event of a hurricane warning for Grand Cayman, guests may cancel their vacation and receive a free replacement stay within a similar period for unused nights within one calendar year.
We encrypt certain sensitive information (such as credit card information) using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information is safe as it is transmitted.
1-813-379-8491 or 1-345-945-4287 | [email protected]